Could this be used for evil

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Could this be used for evil

Post  K1YRL on Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:59 am


_________________
Next bus due in 2 mins,oh wait better make that 10mins.Ah sod it i give up your guess is as good as mine
avatar
K1YRL

Posts : 333
Join date : 2010-04-26
Location : Up north

Back to top Go down

Re: Could this be used for evil

Post  Bristol LH on Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:29 pm

muahahahahahahaha. And there will be loads of them knocking about somewhere. Wont be as rare as they claim

_________________
FECK OFF......NOT IN SERVICE
------I HATE MAGNAWANK-----
avatar
Bristol LH
Admin

Posts : 851
Join date : 2010-04-26
Location : Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Re: Could this be used for evil

Post  K1YRL on Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:32 pm

You would never need a pay rise again Very Happy

_________________
Next bus due in 2 mins,oh wait better make that 10mins.Ah sod it i give up your guess is as good as mine
avatar
K1YRL

Posts : 333
Join date : 2010-04-26
Location : Up north

Back to top Go down

Re: Could this be used for evil

Post  Daisy Dart on Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:34 pm

Why would anyone want one of those? Can't see that it'd be of any use if all it does is print test tickets out!

_________________
avatar
Daisy Dart
Admin

Posts : 629
Join date : 2010-04-26

http://thebdc.motionforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Could this be used for evil

Post  macllain on Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:16 am

Plus almost everyone has updated to the "smart" tickets machines now have they not? almex etc?

macllain

Posts : 28
Join date : 2010-07-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Could this be used for evil

Post  K1YRL on Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:58 am

macllain wrote:Plus almost everyone has updated to the "smart" tickets machines now have they not? almex etc?
Wayfarer still rules in Leeds at the moment and have not heard anything about us changing to almex any time soon.
BTW that module is over £41 now Shocked

_________________
Next bus due in 2 mins,oh wait better make that 10mins.Ah sod it i give up your guess is as good as mine
avatar
K1YRL

Posts : 333
Join date : 2010-04-26
Location : Up north

Back to top Go down

Re: Could this be used for evil

Post  The Evil Bus Driver on Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:50 pm

We're going over to ViX ERG in the next few months. I'm looking forward to it just for the chaos that is inevitably going to ensue.
avatar
The Evil Bus Driver

Posts : 66
Join date : 2010-04-29
Age : 37
Location : Brighton

Back to top Go down

Re: Could this be used for evil

Post  RoadRage on Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:18 pm

K1YRL wrote:
macllain wrote:Plus almost everyone has updated to the "smart" tickets machines now have they not? almex etc?
Wayfarer still rules in Leeds at the moment and have not heard anything about us changing to almex any time soon.
BTW that module is over £41 now Shocked

I miss the wayfarer 3 Crying or Very sad . Almex needs to be burned, Does not add totals up correctly as a lot of us found out with £10 - £20 shorts now and again.
avatar
RoadRage

Posts : 30
Join date : 2010-06-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Could this be used for evil

Post  Paladin on Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:21 pm

The Evil Bus Driver wrote:We're going over to ViX ERG in the next few months. I'm looking forward to it just for the chaos that is inevitably going to ensue.


Around here drivers have been having nowt but fun with the ERG machines, especially the automatic paper cutter....people pull the ticket too early and jam it. Once or twice a driver has opened the thing up only to have the cutting blade then move and try to take off his fingers!
avatar
Paladin

Posts : 228
Join date : 2010-04-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Could this be used for evil

Post  Bristol LH on Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:25 pm

The Wayfarer 3 rules all over West Yorkshire, and many First companies still use em. I prefer the TGX to be honest

_________________
FECK OFF......NOT IN SERVICE
------I HATE MAGNAWANK-----
avatar
Bristol LH
Admin

Posts : 851
Join date : 2010-04-26
Location : Yorkshire

Back to top Go down

Re: Could this be used for evil

Post  Daisy Dart on Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:30 am

macllain wrote:Plus almost everyone has updated to the "smart" tickets machines now have they not? almex etc?

Still got Wayfarers here. Mind you our buses would look silly with brand new modern ticket machines!!!!! Laughing

_________________
avatar
Daisy Dart
Admin

Posts : 629
Join date : 2010-04-26

http://thebdc.motionforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Could this be used for evil

Post  The Evil Bus Driver on Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:32 am

Palatine 2 wrote:
The Evil Bus Driver wrote:We're going over to ViX ERG in the next few months. I'm looking forward to it just for the chaos that is inevitably going to ensue.


Around here drivers have been having nowt but fun with the ERG machines, especially the automatic paper cutter....people pull the ticket too early and jam it. Once or twice a driver has opened the thing up only to have the cutting blade then move and try to take off his fingers!

Nice. I shall look forward to these. Apparently they are piss easy to use though.
avatar
The Evil Bus Driver

Posts : 66
Join date : 2010-04-29
Age : 37
Location : Brighton

Back to top Go down

Re: Could this be used for evil

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum