Bye bye Blockhead

:: The Depot :: Bus News

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bye bye Blockhead

Post  Paladin on Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:38 am

Seems that Sir Moir Blockhead has finally decided to retire. No doubt after helping himself to the majority of Wirsts profit this year! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Paladin

Back to top Go down

Re: Bye bye Blockhead

Post  K1YRL on Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:00 am

Fair play to him.
He had the foresight to buy cannily and make a few bob on the way and build a massive transport company,you can`t knock him for that.

Back to top Go down

Post  WOLVERINE /// on Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:16 am

Must be due the magazine soon,and know doubt it will bum him up a bit Very Happy
WOLVERINE ///
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  peanutbutter on Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:18 pm

GOOD riddance to that Basterd, he DONE NOTHING IM MEAN NOTHING TO ENHANCE, IMPROVE, OR make bus travel better in the uk. HE also help destroy Aberdeen bus network
peanutbutter

Back to top Go down

Post  Bristol LH on Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:56 pm

At least he wasnt like the bastard that is Brian Souter. When he couldn't get his own way, he would flood a town with free buses, and destroy the local operator.

Bristol LH
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DBS on Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:07 am

Bristol LH wrote:At least he wasnt like the bastard that is Brian Souter. When he couldn't get his own way, he would flood a town with free buses, and destroy the local operator.

Yeah and this guy is supposed to be a devout Christian, I'd question that the way he oporates his company when taking over other companies routes. Bully, cheat, and a few other words come to mind!
DBS

http://davidpeacock.fotopic.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisy Dart on Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:36 pm

DBS wrote:
Bristol LH wrote:At least he wasnt like the bastard that is Brian Souter. When he couldn't get his own way, he would flood a town with free buses, and destroy the local operator.

Yeah and this guy is supposed to be a devout Christian, I'd question that the way he oporates his company when taking over other companies routes. Bully, cheat, and a few other words come to mind!

Funny how people assume that because someone is religious they should be good, honest and with high moral views. Nope, anyone who relies on books like the Bible or the Koran for their moral teachings is seriously lacking in good morals!!!

Admin

http://thebdc.motionforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Paladin on Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:39 pm

Daisy Dart wrote:
DBS wrote:

Funny how people assume that because someone is religious they should be good, honest and with high moral views. Nope, anyone who relies on books like the Bible or the Koran for their moral teachings is seriously lacking in good morals!!!

Just look at the Pope, or any of those kiddyfiddling priests. They have a complete lack of moral judgement!
Paladin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top